May 31, 2011

GM visit

Last week I attended our GM's district visit. The Brothers at Biltmore 446 put on a great dinner before the visit and were great hosts for the night. This was only the second time that I had been to a lodge outside of my mother lodge and I enjoyed it very much. The lodge was opened and business conducted with the business being conducted and news passed on by Most Worshipful Lewis Ledford. I had the opportunity to meet and talk with him before and after the meeting. It was a great honor.

Other than our GM being in attendance there was the Grand Secretary, DDGM, DDGL of district 39 and 40, and even Most Worshipful Past Grand Master of the State of Tennessee Dr. Thomas Boduch. It was a great night with good information presented. If a new brother has the opportunity to attend a meeting with their GM, I would highly recommend it. It will give you a better understanding of what is happening in your jurisdiction as well as meet many new brothers from your area.


I am the one in the middle along with my WM and GM.

No comments:

Post a Comment