December 16, 2010

Passed to fellow craft

Right after we did our proficiency , we left the lodge and put on an outfit they had for us. The main difference between this night and when I received my entered apprentice degree was that this time I was much less nervous. While I did not know what to expect completely, I had a much better understanding of what was going to happen.

The three of us were conducted into the lodge together and we went through the degree at the same time. This time I payed more attention and remember much more of what was going on than I did during the first degree. It still amazes that the entire process is done completely from memory.

Going through this degree was a very memorable and memorable experience for me. The more time I spend learning my work and learning what freemasonry is all about, the more meaningful this becomes. Other than marring my wife, this has to be up on the best things I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment