December 16, 2010

investigation committee

About three weeks after I had turned in the petition I received a call that some of the brothers would like to meet with me to answer any questions that I might have. I scheduled a time and we decided to meet down at the lodge. When I arrived I met with three brothers, only one of whom I had met previously. We sat down and they asked me a series of questions and answered any that I had. I was surprised that they answered some of my questions in as much detail as they did. They were completely open about what freemasonry was and was not. There were a couple questions where they gave me an answer and then said I would find out more if I was accepted and I took the degrees. After I left that meeting I felt that this was something that I was definitely interest in pursuing further. Now it was just a wait and see time.

No comments:

Post a Comment