April 4, 2011

Master Mason Catachism

I gave back my MM catechism tonight and received m proficiency card. It went really well. Both the DDGM and DDGL were there on their official visit as well as the Junior Grand Deacon who gave a masonic education talk. The DDGL was also at my raising but it was the first time I had met the other two gentlemen. I sat the senior steward chair for the night and took the place of the Junior Deacon for the entrance for the DDGL and DDGM. It was a great night. After the night was over the WM informed me that if I was willing, I would be installed as Junior Steward at the next stated communications.

This is going to be a busy month for me at the lodge. There will be a lot of things happening. I will be receiving the Scottish Rite degrees this weekend and the next. After that is the Grand Masters district visit. After that, there is the distract lodge of instruction. Throw in a second degree and a practice and it is going to be a very busy month. Freemasonry is a great experience and I have noticed changes in my life that is making me a better man. I am very honored to be included in such an organization of great men and brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment